Every year, Accenture releases its highly anticipated Tech Vision, a brief of cross-industry tech trends, as distilled through a global survey of organizational leaders. For Tech Vision 2021, Accenture’s Education Practice has distilled responses from higher education leaders to provide a view of how these trends are coming to life across the education sector. Accenture will present a short overview of the trends, and then facilitate a discussion among a panel of multi-functional university leaders to discuss the trend “The Democratization of Technology”. Panelists will discuss their experiences and perspectives around how to activate technology with all employees across their institutions, addressing several subtopics:
• How might outcomes of digital transformation be amplified through
improved technology adoption and literacy?
• How can institutions train their workforce to think like technologists?
• How do IT and non-IT employees work together most effectively for the
good of the institution and its mission?
The panelists participating are:
• Cole Camplese, Vice President for Information Technology and CIO at
• Brian Dickens, CHRO, The University of Tennessee System
• Sue Ellspermann, President, Ivy Tech Community College
• Gerald Hector, Senior Vice President for Administration and Finance (CFO),
University of Central Florida
The panel will be moderated by Ryan Gaetz, Global Public Service Managing Director at Accenture.
This is corporate sponsor content presented by The Chronicle of Higher Education. All content is provided by Accenture.
By registering for this forum, you agree to share the information below with The Chronicle and Accenture for marketing purposes.
Can’t make it? Register for the webinar to have a recording of the session sent to your inbox.